Key Workers

Every Grenfell Tower resident has been allocated a Key Worker to give support, help them through the tragedy and coordinate all the help they need with things like housing, money, benefits, school, counselling and more. If you are a resident of Grenfell Tower and haven’t been allocated a key worker please:

Some, but not all of the residents of the wider police cordon area around Grenfell Tower have also been given Key Workers. If you have been affected by the tragedy and feel you need a Key Worker, please call the key worker hub on 020 7745 6400 between 9am and 5pm, or the Kensington and Chelsea out-of-hours service on 0207 373 2227.

Key Workers are being offered to the bereaved, and households from Grenfell Tower and Grenfell Walk. You are also entitled to a Key Worker if you lived at Barandon Walk, Bramley House, Hurstway Walk, Testerton Walk and Treadgold House and had to move out of your home.

Key Workers can help you to make travel arrangements if needed.